Dr. Alfredo Martínez García
Maxillofacial Surgeon in Bilbao
Collegiate Nº: 480833329
The Dr.Alfredo Martinez García is a Maxillofacial Surgeon, obtaining this degree via MIR in Hospital Vall D’Hebron in Barcelona. Later, among other activities, mention that in private medicine was responsible of Oral surgery Unit and Maxillofacial in Platón Clinic in Barcelona. Also, he has collaborated in the training of new maxillofacial surgeon working in public hospitals.
Dictator of conferences at the national level, at the level of experience in the placement of implants, having a wide experience setting more than 800 implants every year.
Currently not only leads the oral surgery team in INSTITUTE OF MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY DENTISTRY AND OPHTALMOLOGY IMOOM but also is medical director of Surgical Center Deusto of Bilbao.
More than 15 years of experience.
• Medical director in Surgical Center Deusto of Bilbao.
Outstanding academic achievemnts
• Graduate in Medicine and surgery by Pais Vasco University.
• Graduate in Odontology by International of Cataluña University.
Publications and conferences
• Dictator of conferences at national level.
• Author of various articles at national and international level related with the speciality.
Member of private medical associations
• Member of Sociedad Española de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial (SECOM)
• Member of European association of Cranio-Maxillofacial Society (EACMFS)
Dra. Guadalupe Martínez Gómez
Ophthalmology and Odontology
Colleagiate Nº: 48001741
El Dra. Guadalupe Martínez Gomez is specialist of Ophthalmology, obtaining this degree via MIR in Vall d’Hebron Hospital in Barcelona. She is also graduated in Odontology, with the merit of obtaining the degree’s extraordinary award. She has extensive and recognized experience as a result of her work in public and private medicine. At the private level, it is worth mentioning her time reknown clinics in highlight her position as head of oculoplasty section at the Germans Trias i Pujon Hospital in Barcelona
Currently is the medical director of INSTITUTE OF MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY DENTISTRY AND OPHTALMOLOGY IMOOM and the responsible of the Ophthalmology Department at the Deusto Surgical Center, dedicating herself maintly to palpebral and orbital pathology.
- Odontology in Deusto Surgical Center (current)
- Ophthalmology Specialist in Deusto Surgical Center (current)
- Medical director in IMOOM (current)
- Coordinator of the oculoplasty section in Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital
- Medical staff in Laredo Hospital
- Cataract surgeon in the Ophthalmology service in Dexeus Clinic and San Joan De Deu
- Ophthalomology specialist (oculoplasty) in ICO and ASEPEYO in Barcelona
- Ophthalmology specialist (oculoplasty) in Tres Torres Clinic
• Has been director of doctoral courses organized by Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB)
• Has participated in the MIR trining program taking care of new ophthalmologic trainees in several Barecelona hospitals.
Outstanding Academis Achievements
• She is and Odoltology gradute by Pais Vasco University with the grating of the extraordinary end of degree award of her promotion.
• Ophthalmology specialist through MIR in Vall D´Hebron Hospital in Barcelona
• She has a MD by Granada University.
Publications and Conferences
- Has participated in differents presentations in numerous ophthalmology courses, congress and conferences.
- She is the author of differents articles on the speciality that have been published nationally and internationally.
Awards and recognitions
• Award issued by the conference of deans of the dental faculties of Spain in the VIII edition of proclinic awards of excellence in dental studies of the promotion 2014-2019 as representative by Pais Vasco University (2019)